CBISA invites new individuals who come across this website to become members of this unique Non Profit Company (NPC). The offer is open to you to assist wherever you feel it is within your capability to do so. There is a membership fee of R50 per month. This membership fee allows you to take advantage of this website presented by CBISA, which covers a very wide spectrum of all the existing and future planned projects of CBISA, as well as allowing you some opportunity to become involved in them, should they be of interest to you. A monthly newsletter is automatically provided for your benefit.
Contact Details: Office: Cell: 074 422 5577
Confidential Application Form for Membership With Conservation of Butterflies in South Africa (CBISA) and South African Butterfly Breeding Association (SABBA):
- I the above mentioned do hereby apply for membership of Conservation of Butterflies in South Africa (CBISA) and South African Butterfly Breeding Association (SABBA)
- I undertake to make the monthly R50 membership payments via EFT or cash deposit on or before the 2nd of each month
- I further understand that should I miss any membership fee payment, that it would automatically be assumed that I, the above mentioned are no longer interested in being a member of CBISA or SABBA and would be removed as a member.
- It is understood that my membership allows me the privilege of being kept up to date in the form of a monthly newsletter and will involve me in activities, should I so desire, in the interests of conserving our South African Butterflies.
- Banking details for membership payments: Account name CBISA
Bank: First National Bank
Account number: 62115503519
Branch code: 220128
Reference: Member/your name